Browse hundreds of premium Premium cigars & tobacco accessories using our secure online shop
Your privacy is important to us. Learn what data we collect from you and how we keep it private.
Services offered by SE are not directed to individuals under the age of twenty-one (21). If you are under twenty-one (21), you should not provide any personal information to us.
This policy is effective as of June 30, 2020.
Information is gathered from your use of the SE Services by us, our service providers, advertisers, sponsors and partners.
Information You Provide. We may collect information that you choose to provide during use of the SE Services in a variety of ways, such as when you:
- purchase products or services from us. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and payment or credit card information;
- register for one of our services;
- make information available to us or interact with us via social media website and applications;
- express an interest in receiving marketing or promotional materials regarding cigars, pipe tobacco, or related products or services;
- participate in chats, web forums or other interactive sessions;
- subscribe to newsletters or provide feedback; and
- participate in surveys, sweepstakes, contests or other promotions.
Information regarding your use of the SE Services may be collected and/or aggregated by automated means. This automatically collected information may include information such as:
- your IP address, the type of browser and operating system used, referrer URL;
- date and time of your visit to a SE site and the pages you visit, and, if you linked from or to another website, the referrer URL;
- email you open and links you click on within an email; and
- your ISP or mobile carrier, and the type of handheld or mobile device that you used.
When you use the SE sites, various technologies such as cookies, local shared objects, and web beacons (generally referred to as “Data Technologies”), are used to automatically collect information.
“Cookies” are small identifiers sent from a web server that are stored on your device for the purpose of identifying your browser or storing information or settings in your browser.
“Local shared objects,” or “LSOs,” sometimes known as Flash cookies, may be used to store your preferences or display content based upon what you have viewed on various websites to personalize your visit.
A “web beacon” (e.g. Internet tag, pixel tag or clear pixel GIF), links web pages to web servers and their cookies, and may be used to identify you and monitor your activity on the SE sites. Anonymous advertising identifiers are increasingly being used on mobile devices in a manner similar to cookies.
When we refer to Data Technologies, we are including all current and similar future technologies.
One or more Data Technologies may be used on the SE sites and other websites and mobile applications (that may not be the SE sites) used by us, by another party on our behalf, or by third parties in accordance with their privacy policies.
Data Technologies may be used by us and others, on our behalf and on their own behalf, to collect information about you that may be added to your user profile and used to connect information about you from different sources, websites, devices, and mobile applications.
This information may be used to more effectively market our products and services, and those of our affiliates and third parties, that may be of interest to you.
We may use a trackable toll-free telephone number in advertisements. If you call one of these uniquely generated toll-free numbers, we (or a service provider acting on our behalf) may collect non-personally identifiable information about the call (e.g. date, time, duration), as well as personally identifiable information (e.g. your name, and the telephone number from which your call originated).
We may target and track the videos you view on the SE sites. You consent to our tracking of your video viewing through the SE sites or third-party social media for up to two years or as permitted by applicable law.
When you download or use the SE sites, we may also use precise geolocation information (“Location Information”). Please note that we only collect Location Information with your permission (e.g., such as when you agree to provide it to us after you initially access or download the SE sites).
We use Location Information to provide location-based services and content, as well as to understand traffic patterns in and around our retail locations.
You can adjust the setting on your mobile device(s) to limit tracking or to decline cookies, but as a result you may not be able to use certain features of the SE sites or Content or take full advantage of all of our offerings.
Information that you make available to us and others via social media networks, forums, blogs, list serves, chat rooms or similar functionality is public information that we or others may share or use in accordance with the law.
We may combine information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through our affiliates and other sources, with other information that is automatically collected.
The combined information may include information about your use of the SE sites, your use of other websites, devices and mobile applications and information from our affiliates and other sources.
We may use information we collect for various business purposes including:
- for everyday business purposes, such as establishing and managing your user account, for accounting and financial purposes such as processing and collecting payments, providing the products and services you request, responding to your queries, and providing customer support;
- to offer you our products or services and/or the products or services of others;
- to communicate about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, and other offers or promotions;
- to enable you to interact with SE and other users through various means, such as through message boards, blogs and social media;
- to evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services and analyzing the effectiveness of products, services, applications, and websites;
- to diagnose and address technical and service problems;
- to perform data analyses, including market and consumer research, trend analysis, demographic analysis, and financial analysis;
- to deliver content (including advertising) correlating to your interests and browsing and usage history, both within the SE Sites and on other websites and applications;
- to comply with applicable legal requirements and our policies; and
- to contact you via telephone, email, mail, text, or chat. We will obtain your consent to contact you in the manner required by law.stylesheets for your websites.
We may include applications or widgets from social media providers that allow interaction or content sharing by their users. These widgets, such as a Facebook “Share” or “Like” button, are visible to you on the web page you visit.
Integration between the SE sites and social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter and others may allow social media networks in which you participate to collect information about you, and additionally to potentially share any or all of your information with us.
Advertising that is customized based on predictions generated over time from your visits across different websites, devices and mobile applications is sometimes called “online behavioral” or “interest-based” advertising.
We may partner with advertising networks, which are companies that deliver targeted advertisements to consumers. They may provide customization, auditing, research and reporting for us, our affiliates and other advertisers.
This data collection takes place both on the SE sites and on third-party’s websites and mobile applications, allowing SE and our business partners to deliver targeted advertising, enhance marketing programs and help track the effectiveness of our targeting advertising.
Our advertising networks also may use this information to determine or predict the characteristics and preferences of their respective advertising audiences and to measure the effectiveness of their advertising in accordance with their privacy policies.
We do not provide information that is directly associated with a specific person (such as name and address) to an advertising network when you interact with or view a customized advertisement. However, when you view or interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you are interested in the subject matter of the advertisement.
As noted above, you can set your device or browser to accept or reject most cookies, or at least notify you in most situations where the technology is offered.
In addition, the advertising companies we engage may participate in one of the following self-regulatory programs for online behavioral advertising, which provide the associated user opt-outs:
- Network Advertising Initiative (https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices) (US Only)
- Digital Advertising Alliance (https://www.aboutads.info/choices/) (US Only)
You may set a Do Not Track preference in your Web browser. Please note that even if you reject such technology, you may continue to receive advertisements, but they will not be tailored to your specific interests.
We do not sell or otherwise share information about you that we collect or receive, except as described below:
- Affiliates, Subsidiaries and Business Partners. We may share your information with our affiliates, subsidiaries and business partners in the U.S. and worldwide for the purposes described above and for other general business administration purposes. By visiting or using our Services or otherwise providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer of your information throughout our network of entities. To opt-out of such sharing, please see the “Contact for More Information” section below.
- Third Party Promotions or Co-Sponsored Promotions. In the event that you participate in a survey, sweepstakes, contest or other promotion conducted by a third party, or that is co-sponsored by SE and a third party, information collected in conjunction with the survey, sweepstakes, contest or promotion, including personal information, is shared with that third party. Once the information is provided to those third parties, the subsequent use or disclosure of such information is subject to their privacy policies and practices. Surveys, sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions conducted on behalf of SE and a third party will include branding from both SE and the third party.
- Manufacturers and Distributors. We may provide manufacturers or distributors, and their agents or third-party service providers, with information about you when you access the SE Services via SE branded advertising and/or functionality found on their websites or other third-party websites. If you have expressed an interest in a particular product offering, information about you may be shared with the manufacturer or distributor of that product. In either case, the provider will use that information in accordance with its own privacy policies.
- Corporate and Asset Transactions. If we sell all or substantially all of our business or sell or transfer all or a material part of our assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a substantial part of our business, we may transfer all information we have collected and stored, including personal information, to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
We may access or disclose information, including personal information, to:
- protect or defend our interests and the legal rights or property of SE and our affiliates;
- protect the rights, interests, safety and security of users of the SE Services or members of the public;
- protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or
- comply with applicable law or legal process, as well as prudent legal practice as we may determine.
You are entitled to make certain choices about how we communicate with you.
You may choose not to provide personal information, even though that may impact your ability to register or receive a particular product or service.
We use your email address to send order confirmations and invoices. If you have elected to receive our weekly email specials by providing us with your email address, we will send you exclusive specials.
You can opt out of receiving promotional emails from us, either by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email, or contacting by our customer service department.
If you do not want to receive interest-based advertisements, you can opt out as discussed in the “Advertising Networks” section above.
To exercise choices regarding cookies set through the use of our Services, as well as other types of online tracking and interest-based advertising, see our “Advertising Networks” section above.
We cannot change your personal information over the phone. You can change your personal information by logging into your account.
We are not responsible for the content or use of any websites or applications other than on the SE Sites or the privacy practices of those websites or applications.
We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical security measures designed to safeguard information about you in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification.
Consumers with Disabilities
Any consumer with a disability (or their authorized agent) may contact us by visiting our website or calling our customer service department at (931)378-5845.
Additionally, you can access our accessibility interface by clicking the “Accessibility” link under the Customer Service links on the bottom of each web page.
The Privacy of Children
Services offered by SE are not directed to individuals under the age of twenty-one (21).
We do not knowingly collect, use, or share the personal information of children under the age of thirteen (13), and the SE Sites are not directed to individuals under 21.
If you are under the age of 13, you should not provide any personal information to us, and you may not use the SE Sites.
If you are made aware that we have collected personal information from an individual under age 13, please contact us. Once verified, we will delete this information as soon as possible.
If you are a registered user of the SE sites, you may make changes or updates to certain information by logging into your password-protected account within the SE sites.
Contact for More Information
Alternatively, you may send a written request to the following address:
Screaming Eagle Cigars Privacy Office
1925 Fort Campbell Blvd. Suite G Clarksville, TN 37042
The CSS Beautifier is a brilliant free online tool to take care of your dirty markup.